Terms & Conditions
Last Update 06/11/21
For questions, email us at email@example.com.
These pages contain the Terms of Service (hereafter Agreement) governing use of this GoMVB.com website. These Terms of Service are binding on all users. Users should visit this page periodically to review its contents for updates and changes.
For purposes of this Agreement, "GoMVB " refers to this corporation, and "GoMVB Services" refers to the product available for purchase on this GoMVB.com website. The terms "We, Us and Our” refer to GoMVB.com. The term “You” refers to Users of this GoMVB.com website and Purchaser of GoMVB Services.
You hereby expressly consent to receive collections and other communications from or on behalf of GoMVB via, for example, and not limited to telephone, mobile phone, text messaging, email, mail or any other medium as it may become available. You further expressly consent to receive autodialed and pre-recorded telemarketing calls and text messages from or on behalf of GoMVB, including our mobile phone number, if applicable. We and You understand that consent is not a condition of purchase. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement. You may opt-out of these services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The opt-out process may take up to 30 days.
1. GoMVB Services – Offer Terms - You will have the choice between three key Service plans. For details, please view the Services page of the GoMVB.com website which details all services included with each plan. Plans can either be paid in full at time of purchase or paid monthly.
2. - GoMVB Services – Refunds and Service Cancellations - You may cancel services within the first 14 days of purchase by providing a written request of cancellation by emailing us at email@example.com for a full refund less a 5% processing fee. After this time period, refunds are not permitted. If you’ve purchased a Free Trial program, you have up until the last day of the Free Trial to cancel your services by providing a written request of cancellation by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must cancel by the last day of your Free Trial to avoid being charged your monthly fee.
3. MVB Recruiting, LLC. dba GoMVB is a limited liability corporation in the State of New Jersey. Our purpose is to provide college athlete recruiting services that will assist high school athlete with the best options for collegiate placement. These services are only available via purchase from this GoMVB.com website or by calling the company directly.
4. By accepting this Agreement as outlined herein, User indicates to GoMVB.com that you have read and understand all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and agree to comply with them.
5. GoMVB reserves the right to update or modify these Terms of Service at any time, in our sole discretion and/or according to new circumstances that may arise as result of legal, market, technological or other change. Consequently, we encourage all Users to review this Agreement frequently to ensure your continued understanding, knowledge, acceptance, and compliance with them.
6. User has read, understands and agrees to all Legal Disclaimers on this GoMVB.com website. Any user who does not accept or and agree to abide by all of the Terms of Service as listed herein does not have the legal right to use this GoMVB.com website.
7. User Identification and Verification – GoMVB.com does not have the resources to confirm and verify the identity of every User of this website. We can only confirm and verify that you are an authorized user of a particular credit card used to purchase our product. User understands and acknowledges that GoMVB.com cannot verify user's identity and agrees that GoMVB.com shall not be responsible for confirming user’s identity when using this website or making a purchase on this website.
8. Appropriate and Permitted Use of this GoMVB.com Website – Users may not, under any circumstances, use this GoMVB.com website to contribute, post or transmit any material of an infringing, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, libelous, inflammatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane nature that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
9. Billing Errors - If You believe that You have been billed improperly, please notify Our Customer Service Department immediately but no later than 10 days of billing error for resolution. Please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Guarantee - GoMVB.com guarantees that our recruitment team will put every best effort forth on behalf of You but makes no guarantee that You will gain admittance into any specific college or university.
11. Our information, online specialists and other staff make every effort to prepare you to achieve your goals. It is up to you to put forth the effort to apply as needed.
12. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GoMVB and GoMVB.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and representatives from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including but not limited to reasonable legal, accounting and other professional fees that may result from your use of our website services or your breach of these Terms of Service.
13. Corporate Liability Limitations - User understands and acknowledges that we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the content or information submitted by users on this GoMVB.com website. Because it is not feasible to authenticate users on the Internet; GoMVB.com cannot and does not verify or confirm that each user is, in fact, who he or she purports to be.
14. User agrees to release GoMVB.com, its agents, employees and affiliates from any or all claims, demands and damages actual and consequential, direct and indirect, express and implied of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way connected with, any disputes between or among users of this GoMVB.com website, products and services.
15. GoMVB.com shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies or typographical errors, and does not make any representation about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of either our website or the material contained on it.
16. GoMVB expects and assumes that users will exercise caution and demonstrate common sense when using this GoMVB.com website and products.
17. Anyone using this GoMVB.com website and its content does so at his or her own risk. The user is solely responsible for the content submitted on any and all forms or documents available to user on the GoMVB.com website.
18. Although we make every effort to provide timely and accurate information, the law is constantly changing. Users of this GoMVB.com website are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all information they provide to complete any documents and forms on this website.
19. Limited Liability - User understands and agrees that GoMVB.com, its officers, employees, agents, partners, and others acting on its behalf, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GoMVB.com has been advised of the possibility of such damage(s), resulting from: (a) the use or inability to use this website; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (c) any statements or conduct made by any third party; or (d) any other matter relating to this GoMVB.com website or GoMVB.com product or services.
20. Liability Disclaimer Computer Software and Internet Communications - User agrees that GoMVB.com shall not be held responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or stolen email, unavailable network connections (cable or phone modem), failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed data transmissions, online failures, hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, disruptions or disturbances or any other communications failures or circumstances that may affect, disrupt or corrupt communications.
21. GoMVB assumes no responsibility, and shall not be held liable for, any damages to, or viral infection of, your computer system, network or other property on account of your access to, browsing of or use of our website or the downloading of any materials, data, text, graphics, or other material. Any material that you download or otherwise obtain through our service or website is done at your own risk and discretion. User is solely responsible for any damage to user's computer system or any loss of data that may result from the downloading of such material.
22. Under no circumstances, will GoMVB be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any special, exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits, savings, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which may arise out of or in any way whatsoever connected to the use of or access to our website content or services, any failure, delay or inability to use our service, cost of procurement of substitute services, unauthorized access to/alteration of your transmissions or data, statements or conduct of any third party on the service, whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages by you or another party.
23. User understands and agrees that GoMVB entire liability, and user's exclusive remedy with respect to any services rendered by GoMVB.com under these Terms of Service and any breach of these Terms of Service, is solely limited to the total amount paid to GoMVB for purchase of the GoMVB.com services.
24. Warranty Disclaimer - Except as explicitly provided in this Agreement, GoMVB.com makes no representations or warrantees of any kind, express or implied, concerning our website and/or its materials, all of which are provided on an as is and as available basis.
25. GoMVB.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, as well as those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
26. No information, either verbal or written, that user may obtain through GoMVB.com or its products and/or services, including but not limited to GoMVB services, shall create any warranty that is not expressly stated in these Terms of Service.
27. Breach, Revocation and Right of Refusal - Failure to abide by any of the Terms of this Agreement may be considered as a material breach of contract. In such case, we reserve the right to immediately terminate or deny User the right to use our services.
28. GoMVB reserves the right to cancel, deny or refuse service at our sole option and discretion in the event that you have supplied us with information that we find to be false, misleading or that conceals or omits any details that could influence the services we provide to you.
29. User understands and agrees that GoMVB shall not be held liable for any losses or damages that may result from our refusal to provide you our services.
30. GoMVB may act, at its sole discretion, with respect to user-submitted information that we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe it may result in potential liability for us or that it may cause us to lose, in whole or in part, the services of GoMVB.com’s Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other suppliers.
31. Changes, Revisions and Modifications - GoMVB reserves the right to revise these Terms of Service and change the services provided under this Agreement. User acknowledges that any such revision or change will be binding and will take effect immediately upon posting. User understands that, by continuing to use our services following such notice. User must abide by those revisions and changes.
35. Website Security and Security of User Information - Data Security:
a. GoMVB.com takes appropriate and necessary measures to protect all data that contains information related to you.
b. User hereby waives all claims of any nature against GoMVB.com concerning the loss, alteration, or misuse of any such data or information.
c. Although we take every effort to ensure safe use of this website, we recommend that you install a firewall and antivirus program on your computer.
36. GoMVB, through this GoMVB.com website, provides all Users with a secure environment for use of our services. This GoMVB.com website is hosted on a secure server to ensure that all financial transactions are secure.
37. Anti-Spam Policy - GoMVB does not tolerate spam in any form. By providing information to this GoMVB.com website that forms the basis of our communication with you, such as your email address, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or spam from this website since, by providing such information, you agree to receive communication from us or other marketing organizations. However, all such email communication with you shall contain an ̵unsubscribe’ link where you may notify the website that you no longer wish to receive solicitations or information from the website and your name will be removed from the general solicitation database.
User understands and agrees that we consider any spamming by User to be a breach of these Terms of Service, and will result in User's account being frozen by GoMVB.com.
Any User who receives SPAM from another GoMVB.com user or customer should report this to GoMVB.com immediately by calling Customer Support. If it is proven that any User or client engages in spam activity then GoMVB.com will hold that User or client's account, notify them of the problem immediately, and enforce our anti-spam policy to the full extent as provided by law.
38. Anti-Phishing Policy - E-mail spoofing or phishing allows hackers to send messages to people with information that looks like it came from the official company, such as GoMVB.com. User understands and agrees that it is possible for your personal data to be obtained by others, as “hackers,” and phishing used in an inappropriate manner that may cause you harm. Such practices are illegal and GoMVB will enforce and prosecute identified offenders to the full extent provided by law. GoMVB.com, its employees, or representatives acting on its behalf will never request your password, name, address, or other such information. User shall be solely responsible for any damages you may incur as a result of such hacking or phishing. Users are prohibited from engaging in any activity that violates or attempts to violate the security of this GoMVB.com website, including (but not limited to): accessing data not intended for your use; logging into servers or accounts for whose use you are not authorized; trying to probe, test or scan the system or network's vulnerability or to breach security measures or authentication procedures without authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, submitting a virus, worm, or any other software, overloading the system, crashing or spamming; sending unsolicited email, including promotions/ advertisements of products or services; falsifying any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting or impersonating someone else.
39. Users are further prohibited from using any software, device, search engine or other action that may interfere with the proper functioning of this website or any business activity being conducted on it.
40. Navigating or searching this website by any means other than the navigation tools provided on our GoMVB.com website or by such reputable third-party web browsers is prohibited.
41. Any attempt to decipher, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise interfere with any of the software is prohibited.
42. Any security violations of our computer and internet system or network may result in civil or criminal prosecution. GoMVB will investigate and/or report any and all such occurrences to the proper law enforcement authorities and cooperate fully with them in prosecuting users who perpetrate or participate in such violations. Anyone engaging in such prohibited activity shall be held responsible and liable for any and all damages that may result from such prohibited activity to GoMVB.com and any of its employees, agents or representatives; any other users of this GoMVB.com website or other parties that may be adversely affected by such prohibited activity.
43. Termination – GoMVB reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all available legal remedies if any User is found to be in breach of these Terms of Service.
44. Severability – In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unenforceable, invalid, unlawful or void, by any court having competent jurisdiction, then said provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
46. Arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which are in effect on the date a dispute is submitted to the American Arbitration Association. Hearings will take place in New Jersey.
47. The arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
48. The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
49. Governing Law and Consent to Jurisdiction – This Agreement and its performance are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. User hereby consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located in the State of New Jersey to resolve all disputes that may arise out of or are related to the use of GoMVB.com under this Agreement. User agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of New Jersey.
50. Entire Agreement – These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between User and GoMVB with respect to your use of this GoMVB.com website.